What are Cookies?
What are Scripts?
What is a Web Beacon?
Kinds of Cookies
Technical or Functional Cookies: Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when using our website.
Advertising Cookies: On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile created based on your behaviour on https://www.antartca. With these cookies you, as a website visitor are linked to a unique ID but these cookies will not profile your behaviour and interests to serve personalized ads.
Marketing / Tracking Cookies: Marketing and/or tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Social Media Buttons: On our website if we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or YouTube to promote web pages (e.g. “like,” “pin,” or “share” on social media networks. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from the specific social media platform itself. This code places cookies.
These social media buttons also can store and process certain information so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you. Please read the Privacy statements of these social networks (which can change regularly) to learn what they do with your personal data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube are located in the United States.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
Manage Your Consent Settings: Manage Consent on the pop-up window by clicking – Accepted
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data weprocess about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant. Where appropriate, the amended information shall be transmitted to third parties having access to the information in question;
- you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions with reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal;
- you have the right to address a challenge concerning non-compliance with PIPEDA and if the issue is not resolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Enabling / Disabling / Deleting Cookies
For questions and/or comments about our Cookies Policy and this statement, please contact us by using the following contact information: